Where the past lingers in the present.
This exclusive, fascinating and in-depth Whisky tour of the distillery allows visitors plenty of time to enjoy a memorable experience. Relaxed and informal, you have the chance to nose and taste new distillate and five of our best single malts. For many, the highlight of the Whisky tour is the opportunity to hand-fill and purchase your very own personalised bottle of single cask selection. The perfect memento.
Whisky Tour details
"The Aberlour Experience"
- Special nosing and tasting of five of our finest malts and a sample of new spirit
- Opportunity to fill and purchase your own, personalised bottle of the single cask selection - exclusive to visitors only on the distillery tour
- Your visit includes an explanation about the distilleries' history, production methods, a guided tour and tasting, taking approximately 1 ½ hours.
"The Founders Tour"
- In depth Tutored nosing and tasting of four Aberlour expressions paired with "handmade" chocolates
- Specialist nosing of "new spirit" cuts
- Exclusive sampling of whisky drawn from the cask
- Opportunity to fill and purchase your own, personalised bottle of the single cask selection
- Allow 2 ½ hours for your visit
Opening times 2013
25 March -25 October, Monday to Sunday
28 October -29 March (2014), Monday to Friday
All tours by appointment – please call for details and bookings.